In 2022, customers spent 18% more than they did two years earlier and customer service volume increased. But in today’s uncertain global economy, teams are left to manage increasing sales opportunities and ticket volume with the tools they already have. Luckily, many of these tools do a great job of helping teams find efficiencies.
HubSpot is already helping teams connect their marketing, sales, and customer service. HubSpot Conversations, HubSpot’s shared inbox, helps teams simplify customer communications by centralizing emails, webchat, Facebook Messenger, and web forms in one inbox. Heymarket further simplifies communications by allowing teams to manage texts and messages from a Heymarket widget within the HubSpot interface.
Now, Heymarket integrates with HubSpot Conversations so you can manage all customer communications from a single inbox.
Key Benefits of the HubSpot Conversations Integration
With Heymarket’s new HubSpot Conversations integration, you can centralize customer communications in one place while capitalizing on the benefits of HubSpot SMS. Your team can:
- Sync Heymarket inboxes with HubSpot Conversations
- Manage and reply to texts directly from HubSpot
- Review text messages alongside emails and other preferred channels
Ultimately, the integration empowers you to stay in your system of record, reducing toggling between applications and increasing productivity. You can also improve conversation quality by ensuring you’re responding to the most recent communications and with the most up-to-date context.
Setting up the Integration
The HubSpot Conversations integration is easy to set up, especially if you already have HubSpot and Heymarket accounts. Here’s an overview of the integration process:
- Set up a new HubSpot Inbox for text messaging via Heymarket. This isn’t a requirement, but we recommend it. If you choose to do this, you’ll skip the step where the prompt asks you to select a channel for the Inbox.
- Enable your HubSpot Fallback Email. You’ll confirm that your HubSpot Fallback Email is enabled for your Heymarket Inbox in HubSpot. To do this, you’ll navigate to inbox settings, confirm your email, then ensure the fallback email option is turned on.
- Link your Heymarket Inbox to your HubSpot Inbox. This process involves mapping your Heymarket users to HubSpot, and mapping your Haymarket inbox to HubSpot.
- Test your new HubSpot Conversations integration. Finally, you’ll choose a contact in HubSpot, click the chat button in the Heymarket Card, and press send! That text should automatically create a thread in your HubSpot Conversations Inbox.
After you centralize your customer communications in one place with this integration, you’ll be ready to connect with more customers, faster than before, without reducing interaction quality.
Centralizing Your Messages Centers Your Customers
Heymarket’s HubSpot Conversations integration gets all your messages in one place. Once you’ve set it up, you’ll be able to focus better on what matters: providing customers with a personalized, authentic experience.